Welcome to Entrepreneurship as a Second Language®! The mission of Entrepreneurship as a Second Language® is to promote entrepreneurial literacy.
Visitors can explore pages in these categories:
- terms and phrases;
- guidance, instructional materials, tutorials, etc.;
- dictionaries, glossaries, and similar works of reference;
- stories of entrepreneurs, innovations, and startups;
- analyses, commentaries, reports, and studies; and
- databases and repositories.
Registered users can submit their comments, questions, and suggestions (example, form) to improve this wiki for everyone! To register as a user, send a brief introductory message by email to email@example.com with "Registration of User" as the subject.